Rita 发表于 2024-7-22 12:10:57

2025考研英语写作模板与范文大全

考研英语写作在研究生入学考试中占据重要地位,其得分情况直接影响考生的总成绩和录取结果。因此,掌握一定的写作模板和范文,对于考生提高写作能力、取得优异成绩具有重要意义。本文将从议论文写作和应用文写作两个方面,提供详细的模板和范文,帮助考生在2025年考研英语写作中取得理想成绩。

### 议论文写作模板

**引言部分**

1. 引出话题:
   - With the rapid development of society, the issue of ... has become increasingly prominent.
   - In recent years, there has been a growing concern about ...

2. 提出论点:
   - Some people claim that ..., while others argue that ...
   - Personally, I believe that ...

**主体部分**

1. 第一段:支持观点的理由或解释
   - Firstly, it is widely acknowledged that ...
   - For example, ...

2. 第二段:进一步论证或补充理由
   - Secondly, ... plays a crucial role in ...
   - Moreover, ...

3. 第三段:反驳对立观点或提供更多支持论据
   - However, some people might oppose this view, arguing that ...
   - Nevertheless, ...

**结论部分**

1. 总结观点:
   - In conclusion, I firmly believe that ...
   - To sum up, ...

2. 呼吁或建议:
   - Therefore, it is essential that ...
   - I suggest that ...

### 议论文范文

**题目:The Impact of Technology on Education**

With the rapid development of society, the issue of technology's impact on education has become increasingly prominent. Some people claim that technology enhances the educational experience, while others argue that it leads to a decline in traditional learning methods. Personally, I believe that technology brings more benefits than drawbacks to education.

Firstly, it is widely acknowledged that technology greatly enhances the accessibility of educational resources. For example, online courses and digital libraries provide students with access to a vast amount of information that was previously unavailable. This not only broadens their knowledge but also allows for a more personalized learning experience.

Secondly, technology plays a crucial role in fostering interactive and engaging learning environments. Educational software and multimedia tools make learning more interesting and effective. Moreover, virtual classrooms enable students to participate in discussions and collaborate on projects regardless of their physical location.

However, some people might oppose this view, arguing that excessive reliance on technology can diminish essential skills such as critical thinking and problem-solving. Nevertheless, I believe that when used appropriately, technology can complement traditional teaching methods and enhance students' overall learning experience.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that the benefits of technology in education outweigh its drawbacks. To sum up, technology not only makes educational resources more accessible but also creates interactive and engaging learning environments. Therefore, it is essential that educators integrate technology into their teaching practices to maximize its potential benefits.

### 应用文写作模板

**书信类**

1. 称呼:
   - Dear Sir/Madam,
   - Dear Mr./Ms. ,

2. 开头段:说明写信目的
   - I am writing to ...
   - The purpose of this letter is to ...

3. 主体段:详细说明情况或提出请求
   - Firstly, ...
   - In addition, ...

4. 结尾段:表达期望或感谢
   - I would appreciate it if ...
   - Thank you for your time and consideration.

5. 结束语:
   - Yours sincerely,
   - Yours faithfully,

**电子邮件类**

1. 称呼:
   - Dear ,

2. 开头段:说明写邮件目的
   - I hope this email finds you well.
   - I am writing to inform you about ...

3. 主体段:详细说明情况或提出请求
   - First and foremost, ...
   - Additionally, ...

4. 结尾段:表达期望或感谢
   - I look forward to hearing from you.
   - Thank you for your attention to this matter.

5. 结束语:
   - Best regards,
   - Kind regards,

### 应用文范文

**书信类:申请助学金**

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the scholarship program offered by your esteemed institution. The purpose of this letter is to provide you with detailed information about my academic achievements and financial situation.

Firstly, I have consistently maintained excellent academic performance throughout my studies. I have been awarded several honors and scholarships in recognition of my dedication and hard work. In addition, I actively participate in various extracurricular activities, which have significantly contributed to my personal and professional growth.

However, due to unforeseen financial difficulties, my family is currently unable to support my educational expenses. Therefore, I am seeking financial assistance to continue my studies and achieve my academic goals.

I would appreciate it if you could consider my application for the scholarship. Your support will greatly alleviate my financial burden and enable me to focus on my studies. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

**电子邮件类:请求延期提交报告**

Dear Dr. Smith,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you about my need to request an extension for the submission of my research report.

First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your guidance and support throughout this project. However, due to unforeseen personal circumstances, I have been unable to complete the report by the original deadline. Additionally, I am committed to producing a high-quality report that meets the standards of our department.

I kindly request an extension of one week to finalize my report. I assure you that I will utilize this additional time effectively to ensure the completeness and accuracy of my work. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your understanding and approval.

Best regards,

以上就是2025考研英语写作的详细模板与范文。通过系统的学习和练习,相信考生们能够在考研英语写作中取得优异的成绩。祝大家备考顺利,成功上岸!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2025考研英语写作模板与范文大全